We are seeking to appoint two effective, strong and inspirational leaders who can:
- Achieve aspirational targets for high standards of progress, attainment, work production and behaviour across the school
- Use strong communication skills which will inspire all stakeholders
- Promote excellent standards of teaching and learning and assessment across the whole school
- Through the highest expectations, raise achievement for every child
- Show commitment to continuous school improvement
- Share best practice and inspire excellence across all Carlton Academy Trust primary schools
Visits are welcome at Marshfield Primary on Friday 15th January 2021 at 9.30am. Please contact the school office to reserve a place 01274 573295. We will ensure that strict social distancing measures are adhered to.
If you think this might be the role for you, please contact Anita Riedel, Recruitment Manager at Carton Academy Trust for an information pack.
T: 07807 791742
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||L10 – L14|
|Closing Date for Applications||Thursday 21st January 2021 – 9.00am|